Comment on page
Listing your project
Same as TVL adapters, the majority of adapters for the dashboards under this section are contributed and maintained by their respective communities, with all changes being coordinated through the
Here you will find information about how you can list your DeFi project to one of the following dashboards:
- Dexs dashboard. Tracks daily and total
volumefrom different dexs (only spot/swaps).
- Aggregators dashboard. Tracks daily and total
volumefrom different aggregators.
- Fees dashboard. Tracks daily and total
revenuefrom different protocols.
- Incentives dashboard. Tracks daily
incentivesdistributed from different protocols.
- Derivatives dashboard. Tracks daily and total
volumefrom different protocols.
- Options dashboard. Tracks daily and total notional and premium
volumefrom different options dexs.
The simple instructions to add your project are:
- 2.Add a new folder with the slug of the project under the respective adapteres folder.
- 3.Add your adapter to an
index.tsfile and export it. It should look like this:
./[dashboard]/[slug]/index.ts. You will find more information in the next sections.
- 4.Test that the adapter works correctly by running
yarn test [dashboard] [protocolSlug]. You will find more information in the next sections.
- 5.Submit a PR! A llama will take a look at it and merge it. Once merged, it can take up to 24h to be available in the dashboard.
Seeing issues getting logs or with calls at historical blocks? You can replace the RPC being used by creating a .env file and filling it with rows like this: ETHEREUM_RPC="https://..."