How to list a DeFi project
The majority of adapters on DefiLlama are contributed and maintained by their respective communities, with all changes being coordinated through the DefiLlama/DefiLlama-Adapters github repo.
Do you want to list a project on our yields or stablecoin dashboard? Check the following guides then:
If you'd like to list a DeFi project on DefiLlama:
- 2.Add a new folder with the same name as the project to projects/.
- 4.Make a Pull Request with the changes on your fork, to the main DefiLlama Adapters repo, with a brief explanation of what you changed.
- 5.Wait for someone to either comment on or merge your Pull Request. There is no need to ask for someone to check your PR as there a monitored regularly.
- 6.Once your PR has been merged, please give 24 hours for the front-end team to load your listing onto the UI.
And adapter is just some code that:
- 1.Collects data on a protocol by calling some endpoints or making some blockchain calls
- 2.Computes the TVL of a protocol and returns it
Right now there's two types of adapters co-existing within the repository:
- SDK adapters: These use the SDK and return all the assets locked along with their balances
You probably need to write an SDK adapter, for which you could use the following guide: